Thursday, February 9, 2012

Survey

Stole this from Steff over at Iffy Inklings
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
No preference. 



Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?Depends on the quality.  I always take the lotions though!  But if the shampoo is something cheap like "Head & Shoulders 2-in1", no thank you!


Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
The feet are almost always tucked in.



Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No way!  I'm a good girl :)



Do you like to use post-it notes?I'm OBSESSED with post-it notes.  I put them everywhere.


Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?I usually throw them away.  But then I'll watch Extreme Couponing and think, "why not me?"


Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees. 



Do you have freckles?On my arms


Do you always smile for pictures?No.  I have the WORST photo smile.


What is your biggest pet peeve?
Poor grammar.



Do you ever count your steps when you walk?Sometimes


Have you ever peed in the woods?
Maybe once?



What about pooped in the woods?Nope!


Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?All the time.  There's always music playing in my head :)


Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope because I'm always loaning them to students and I don't want their diseases.



How many people have you slept with this week?Zero


What size is your bed?
Full 



Is it okay for guys to wear pink?Didn't you hear?  Real men wear pink.


Do you still watch cartoons?Sometimes.  Daria will always be my fave.


Whats your least favorite movie?LEAST?  Oh jeeze.  Lots.  I don't know.

2 comments:

Steff said...

Poor grammar is one of my pet peeves, too! That's the main reason I unfriend people or remove them from my newsfeed on Facebook. Even if they have something great to say, if they can't say it with correct grammar I don't care!

Glad you did this!

Kr!st!n said...

I won't shop at a store if they have grammatically incorrect signs.